Monday 3 January 2011

TSCB: Featured Sellers

It's got to be said that you're only reading the articles on UK tax because you hope it's going to make life easier, not because it's very interesting. 

So, to make it a bit more interesting, I will be featuring photos of products you can buy online from a variety of sources and sellers (occasionally my own work will feature). 

There will be a link to their shop under the first photo, and a paragraph at the bottom about their work.  I have no connection to these sellers and they provide their pictures & paragraphs for free, and I don't charge them for being featured on the blog.

If you are a seller and interested in your work being featured - then please get in touch! 

Guidelines:
  • You will need to be UK based, and selling handmade items that you made yourself and are selling yourself.  I'm initially concentrating on those who sell on handmade marketplaces such as Etsy, Folksy, Dawanda etc - basically if your work fits their rules, it'll fit mine.  Resellers are not welcome and will be politely refused. 
  • I will need the urls to 3 or 4 photos, an url for your shop/ website as well as a paragraph about your work. 
  • I am intending to feature sellers on a first come first served basis (so no you can't pick which post you're featured in) and whilst I'm keen to let you choose which photos you would like featured, I do reserve the right to say no - any refusal will be because they're out of focus, of an adult nature inappropriate to my blog or similar reasons. 
  • Because this is my own selling blog, I do expect any items featured to be of a high standard of workmanship.
  • I make no guarantees as to whether you'll get any exposure/ sales out of being featured, but my aim is to brighten up my articles, give other sellers' work a chance to be seen, and to build up awareness of my blog.

4 comments:

Dianne Tanner said...

I'm interested! You can see my Etsy store over at DearOhDeer.etsy.com - I sell one of a kind jewellery and headbands, drawings, paintings, and photographs! A right mixed bag xx

Unknown said...

You have a convo from me on Etsy :)

Imynda said...

Great idea :) This is what it's all about.

Diana Parkhouse said...

I am going to do two things.

One, read all your tax articles. I have been pretending that tax does not exist.

Two, submit some photos and words.

Thanks!